11 September 2010

Charice Pempengco Continues to Make Us Proud: Now on Glee Season 2

Charice Pempengco, a talented Filipino teenager singer, has amazed the whole world with her record-breaking voice. I am not actually a fan of her way back her times here in the Philippines. Perhaps, she’s bound somewhere else where she can make herself proud of and mind you, guys, it is only the Hollywood entertainment that she invades. Albeit her closeness to Oprah I consider her to be of great talent. She can mimic the voice of Celine Dion and Whitney Houston without any fault. It is the clarity of her voice that makes me to like her eventually.



Recently, she made it into the top pop music billboard of the United States with her song Pyramid. Honestly, upon hearing her song I didn’t think, at first, that she sang it. It has a touch of a western music but very appealing to everybody. I may not have the voice but I find myself singing and enjoying the song each time it’s played on my favorite radio station. And believe me; I can almost memorize it already after singing it over and over again. It is the groovy beat of Pyramid that makes it a big hit.

This very humble and witty girl continues to amaze me even more when I heard about her inclusion in the famous TVseries in the US called Glee. As the report said she auditioned for the spot after her rumored joining in Glee which she denied at once before. Indeed, the rumor was a blessing in disguise after her final statement that she is finally in Glee. What could be the next for Charice, a solo concert, perhaps? We’ll never know and time can only tell.

More likely singers are just there to sing a song or play an instrument like the guitar but Charice Pempengco is a very versatile artist. She can dance well and now she’s going to show us her award winning acting performances at Glee. I will surely anticipate her appearances in the episodes she’s in. It is so exciting to expect her there with all the famous Glee casts.

How overwhelming it is to know that a fellow Filipino excels in other countries. It is the name of the country that Charice carries with her wherever she goes and she never fails us as always. She remains ground-footed and humble despite the stardom and glamour she achieves. She’s still young and I know she has something more to keep us being proud of her and as a Filipino in general.

Update!!!  Update!!! Update!!!

Charice plays the role of Sunshine Corazon in Glee as a Filipino exchange student. This season of Glee, which will be aired on September 21, 2010, will be filled with Charice and Lea Michele (as Rachael) singing showdown.To watch the trailer of Glee Season 2 with Charice click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment